Each year, large numbers of sellers make use of a Adwords campaign as their biggest medium in terms of advertising over the world wide web. Why do they use Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are done via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of an incredible number of search engine rankings display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in dozens of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually any language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are displayed on upwards of millions of websites, too! This audience, along with those who use Google for his or her search engine, is so vast that, amazingly, AdWords now appear nearly 90% of times that every person on the planet would go to the internet for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a straightforward, economical yet powerful method of market a company’s goods and services. Concurrently, it sometimes provides better prospective results considering that the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim directly on a particular segment from the market.
Having an intelligently run internet advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent product or service can contend with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming quantity of Adwords marketers participate in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Given the vast market offered by Google, how can this be? Facts are, many reasons exist including:
1. Failing to recognize that 90% of all the keywords bring about not enough targeted traffic to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at night as to where to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most do not realize that we now have great online research tools or, in fact, how to use them.
In comparison, a Google AdWords professional uses keyword research tools (many free) to find long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the higher)
* Lower than 30,000 competing pages on yahoo for every keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying too much for his or her AdWords ads and being too low in their ad position.
Very few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though it is a crucial element of a successful AdWords campaign.
In reality, just a relative handful of people who advertise on Google have even heard about AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, in fact, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the real difference between a successful along with a failed campaign because the identical ad run with assorted headlines differs tremendously in its returns. Quite literally, a single word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is not uncommon for a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five or ten times over but a majority of webmasters who are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns bring it inside the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all visitors to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the easiest way out. Instead of a/B test every single ad, every landing page, they may be content to choose what ads and landing pages that interest them rather than for their targeted prospective customers. For such folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure is the realistic option.
8. Failing to increase the performance of their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Adwords profits will probably elude those 90% of Google advertisers who operate on a “Assemble it and they will come” strategy. But, the failure of the numerous presents a Golden Opportunity to those webmasters who take some time and expend the time and effort to discover ways to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers utilize tools to ferret out the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For such entrepreneurs that which was true for Apollo 9 holds true for them: failure is not really a choice. But, success and profits are!